Construction steel pipes are versatile.
Many contractors and builders are choosing steel pipes over other materials.
It can be adapted to different functions in the construction industry.
Steel pipes can be produced to any width, height, and strength required to meet the specifications needed.
It can be used on land, or over the water.
Steel piles are needed to strengthen the foundation when ground conditions are not suitable.
There are some ways to customized the steel pipes that include the choice of seamless or welded, types from carbon, alloy and stainless steel.
Coil coating is used to apply different types of coating materials needed.
Narrowing down will always require knowing what grade of steel pipe will do the best job for any specific project.
Some of the Few Benefits of Construction Steel Pipe
- Construction steel pipe material can resist corrosion and can withstand demanding surrounding conditions like different levels of humidity, outside and inside temperature and internal pressure.
- Stainless steel pipe is easier to maintain and clean.
- Steel pipes have less water absorption and have greater strength making them more durable and cost-effective for long-term usage.
- Different grades of steel exist and it can be flexible depending on the application. A higher level of carbon in steel makes it harder and less carbon it allows the steel to be softer.
By selecting the appropriate material and type, the steel pipe can work more effectively.
Application of Steel Pipe as a Construction Material
Steel pipes can also brings aesthetics in architecture.
Some of the most popular uses of steel pipes in construction are:
- Foundation piling
- Frameworks for Canopies & Cornices
- Exterior Cladding
- Handrail & Guard Rails
- Drainage and Water pipelines
- Gas Pipelines
- Roofing & Ceilings
- Partition Framing
- Support Beams
Using higher-quality and corrosion-resistant materials can reduce maintenance costs, downtime, and replacement costs.
According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of the global steel pipe market looks promising with opportunities in oil and gas, water and wastewater, power generation, automotive, and other industrial sectors.
Where Can I Find Steel Pipes Suppliers?
We, Zhangzhou Stronghold Steel Pipes combines the industry’s premium quality steel pipes and a customer-centric sales staff and we provide the best value-added services from start to finish.
We are mainly on Pipe Making Business (SSAW, ERW, LSAW) with Two Factories for Spiral Pipe Mill and SRM Pipe Mill in Zhangzhou in Fujian Province, China.
Check some of our projects here.
Our premium high-quality steel pipes has a high resistance to deformation & corrosion.
- Durable lining quality
- Long-term cost-effective
- High-performance treatment
- Safe to use
Zhangzhou Steel Pipes has the ability to provide various diameters and wall thicknesses of spiral steel pipes to accommodate your specific requirements.
We supply to steel pipe stockists and distributors, or if you work within the construction industry, then you can count on us for your steel pipe supply.
Contact us today with details of your project, and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours of business working days. Fill out the “Request a Quote” below.